- Different types of insulations.
- With acoustic properties thanks to its open cell structure.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam, its cells are later opened in a manufacturing process and they provide the material with perfect acoustic absorption.
- Impregnated foam basically targeted to the construction and automotive sectors.
- Polyurethane foam mixtures, ester and ether-based, compacted forming foam with excellent performance for soundproof.
- Sets sandwiched with different materials.
- Applications: soundproofing, thermal insulation, insulating complexes, seals, self-adhesive foam weather-strips, weather-stripping rolling stickers, polyethylene rolls for impact sound absorption...