EPDM, CR, SBR cellular rubbers
They are cellular or expanded rubbers, of closed cell and with a broad range of densities, characteristics and properties and it is possible to present in blocks, sheets, rolls,... to enable to respond to the market's most varied needs. It can be supplied with adhesive on one side or laminated with other materials.
- Form of presentation: in sheets and rolls , width 1,000 x 2,000mm, Standard thicknesses from 3mm.
- Densities: of 90Kg/cubic m up to 250Kg/cubic m.
- Colour: standard colours, black.
- Wide range of possible transformation: in die-cut parts, milled parts, weather stripping, strips, sheets, sandwiched with other materials, adhesive lamination, coatings…
- Main applications: sealing air, water; anti-impact, vibration seals, cushioning.
- Some market sectors: automotive, overall industry, construction, appliances...