Foamed poly vinyl chloride, is a closed cell foam, which is presented in roll, with different densities, colours, properties, with surface finishes, laminated with other materials, to respond to the array of needs that exist on the market.
- Form of presentation: in rolls , width, 1,000, 1,400. Standard thicknesses from 1.2mm and up to 10mm.
- Standard densities: of 100Kg/cubic m up to 400Kg/cubic m.
- Colours: material with a broad range of colours. Standard colours white and black.
- Wide range of possible transformation: in die-cut parts, milled parts, weather stripping, sheets, sandwiched with other materials, adhesive lamination, coatings...
- Main applications: sealing gaskets, anti-vibration spacers, protection, blankets for the comfort of people or animals, leisure or sports...
- Some market sectors: construction, sports, machinery, automotive, advertising