The expanded polystyrene foam is foam generally used in the sectors of construction and packaging, among others. Of closed cell, it is used as an economical thermal insulator, to respond to the most basic needs existing on the market.
- Form of presentation: in sheets of different sizes and thicknesses as per the needs of each customer or application.
- Standard densities: of 10Kg/cubic m up to 30Kg/cubic m.
- Colours: standard colour, white
- Wide range of possible transformations: in die-cut parts, milled parts, sheets, sandwiched with other materials, adhesive lamination, coatings…
- Main applications: thermal insulation, protection, as support…
- Some market sectors: construction, appliances, overall industry