We are manufacturers of polyethylene (foam) rolls
Roll of polyethylene (foam) closed cell non cross-linked foam rolls. It is also available in antistatic foam to be applied in electronics. It is a low density, light and flexible material. Resistant to water and to humidity. It protects the object against possible impacts, good vibration absorption, insulation and buoyancy.
- Form of presentation: standard in rolls of 1.20m,1.30,1.50 and 1.60 ( available in other required heights).
- Thickness: available in different thicknesses: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, etc. Available in sheets from: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm...
- Colours: standard in white. And with a broad range of colours, with a required minimum amount.
- Laminated: material that we laminate with other materials such as: polyethylene sheet in different thicknesses, aluminium, metallised, Kraft paper, unwoven fabric...
- Wide range of possible transformations:in formats and die-cut formats to the desired size, bags, tubes and small rolls. Or with adhesive, sandwiched with other materials.
- Main applications: material for packaging fragile goods, applicable in the protection against abrasion. Insulation.
- Some market sectors: packaging, automotive, industry, construction /li>