It is a polyurethane foam, polyester, or polyether-based, of completely open cells, manufactured or foamed in blocks, and with the opening or total expansion of the cell to enable to accurately respond to the needs existing on the market. It is presented on different surfaces of cell or pore (PPI/pores x inch) and in blocks or sheets.
- Standard form of presentation: in blocks and sheets. Sizes of 1,000mm, and 2,000mm, etc. Standard thicknesses from 3mm.
- Types of standard PPI : of 10 PPI to 100PPI.
- Colours: standard, black. With minimum consumptions, blue, green and white.
- Wide range of possible transformations: in die-cut parts, sheets, sandwiched with other materials, adhesive lamination, coatings...
- Main applications: fume, dust, air, water filtrations … Recirculation or ventilation of air.
- Some market sectors: automotive, appliances, swimming-pools...