It is an ethyl vinyl acetate rubber, of closed cell, manufactured in blocks and specially used in the footwear industry. It shows good mechanical resistance and a wide range of densities and colours, to provide a response to the different market applications.
- Form of presentation: in sheets of 1,000 x 1,800mm. Standard thicknesses from 2mm up.
- Standard densities: of 30Kg/cubic m up to 200Kg/cubic m.
- Colours: standard colours, black and white. Material with a wide range of colours.
- Wide range of possible transformation: in die-cut parts, milled parts, weather stripping, sheets, sandwiched with other materials, adhesive lamination, coatings…
- Main applications: parts for footwear sector, airtightness seals, advertising, protections for sport sector, costumes…
- Some market sectors: footwear, advertising, displays, cosmetics, food.