We are manufacturers
Bubble plastic treated with antistatic additives. This additive is used to be applied in packaging in the electronics sector. It is a flexible, transparent and recyclable material.
- Form of presentation: standard 1.60m rolls, but it is also available at the customer's required height. We can cut the rolls at the required size.
- Length: standard of 150ml (available in the required ml).
- Bubble diameter: 10mm.
- Standard weight: 100gr/m² (with no restriction of weights).
- Colours: pink (antistatic).
- Wide range of possible transformations:in formats and die-cut formats to the desired size, bags, tubes, pre-cut rolls and small rolls. Or rolls with adhesive, sandwiched with other materials.
- Main applications: this type of bubble has an antistatic additive suitable to protect products that are sensitive to electricity: computers, cameras, medical equipment...
- Some market sectors: electronics, packaging, home, appliances, moves…